Thread: Keller Springs

Perpetual Amateur

Keller Springs

Following on the Haggard Farm thread, I wanted to ask around on a couple of other redevelopments. Near northwest from Keller Springs and Preston, the Murchison and Jonsson lands are being paved with new designers.

http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&cp=pgv...=b&form=LMLTCC

Anyone know things about their estates' original architects and histories, as well as that of the adjacent Bent Tree?
    I believe the Murchisons' was [edit: is - it survives on Ash Bluff Lane, with a contemporary home built around one of its outbuildings] Anton Korn's work, but I'd enjoy knowing about the other one, pictured above.
    Last edited by I45Tex; 20 February 2012 at 11:11 AM.

Perpetual Amateur
    The $7 million contemporary "residence for art" was with Lake|Flato, of San Antonio, 1998, according to the Morning News' Texas architecture firm Lake-Flato shows true grit, by Christopher Wynn, 8 June 2011. Read to the end if you're interested. There are many pictures online temporarily, as it's still for sale: look up "36 Ash Bluff"

The Big House, from the Thirties, is "23 Ash Bluff" now, also for sale. Some conspiracy theorists say it was where the president's death in Dallas was decided.

But I still don't know about the other one, pictured above.

Thread Information